Nominations for Life Time Achievement Award in prescribed format are invited in each year on the occasion of Librarian’s Day. Eligibility criteria for nominating Nominations for “Life Time Achievement Award” are given below:
1.The candidate must be a citizen of India and a member of CGLA continuously for at least five proceedings years to the year of the award.
2.The candidate must have at least ten years of services in the fulltime in the Central Government library.
3. The candidate must possess a degree in Library & information Science from a UGC recognized university or recognized by the Government of India
4. The candidate should be known for his /her ideations and innovations and organizing, storing and designing information services.
5. The Candidate shall be a life member of CGLA
6. A member of the Executive Committee of the CGLA shall not be eligible for filling his/her candidate for the award.
7. Awardees of this category shall not be eligible to file his/her candidate for the same award in any subsequent occasions.